With both the men’s and women’s teams coming off Big South Championships and March Madness appearances, Longwood home basketball games are a hot ticket this season.
Now there’s even more reason to head to Farmville for a weekend basketball game—and we’re not just talking about the opportunity to get an in-person hug from your Lancer (though that is certainly an important selling point).
The Alumni Office has come up with an impressive package of lodging, activities and amenities for a price that’s just as impressive—and it’s available to all parents!
The package is available for any men’s or women’s home game weekend in January or February. Get in on this deal early (limited number of rooms available), and treat yourself or someone on your holiday list to a great weekend.
Cost is $150 with one night’s lodging or $300 with two nights’ lodging. Here’s what is included:
- Accommodations for one or two nights at Hotel Weyanoke (king or double queen), the stunning boutique hotel across High Street from campus
- Up to four basketball home game tickets for that Saturday
- Hors d’oeuvres and an open bar at the Shentel season ticket hospitality suite before the game
- Game-ready gear, including rally towels, face tattoos and limited-edition Go Wood T-shirts
- An exclusive VIP tour of the Joan Perry Brock Center (the future home of Longwood basketball, currently under construction) on the Friday afternoon before the game
- Optional guided campus tour
- $10 gift certificate for North Street Press Club, one of Farmville’s dining hot spots
Check out go.longwood.edu/bballvip for available dates, then make your reservation for one of the best weekends in the new year. Package cost includes the one-room accommodations and amenities for up to 4 people.
If you have questions or need to customize your package, contact the Alumni Office at 434-395-2044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.